Saturday, December 2, 2006

Tag for grownups apparently


So I guess there's this weird game old people play with their blogs where you "tag" someone and they have to write six things about themselves that no one knows. I personally think tag is a little juvenile, but here it goes.

1. I still have my foreskin. Some people tried to talk me out of keeping it (I'm looking at you Joy and Mama D - or as I like to call you, the uncircumcised of heart), but I like it.

2. I once went a full 3 days without pooping. The ensuing blowout was spectacular. My parents almost had to repaint the walls.

3. Sometimes, I wait to pee until they have my diaper off and aren't paying attention. It's a little silly, I know, but man, you should see my parents faces when I clear the changing table and hit the floor. That's funny. No, capital F, Funny.

4. I like my dad better than my mom. Don't tell her though, she still thinks I love them both the same.

5. I think that Descartes' Cogito ergo sum is largely misunderstood and is more profound in its larger context of a proof for the existence of deity.

6. I really like that boobahs show. It's bumbly.

No comments: