Monday, December 25, 2006
Man, my aunts and uncles have been busy.
Here we are from left to right: Trigg, Zanya, Zephyr, Adalyn, Me, and Alexa.
Here are Zeph, Addie, Me, and Lexi. Trigg and Zan would be in the photo if they hadn't already crawled off. Show-offs.
I really hate being the second cutest person in a photo. Maybe if I had a bow on...
I would like the record to show that these presents are not for me. They are for my parents. They put them in front of me and took pictures, hoping that one day I would look back at this photo and see how "generous" they were.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Tonight we went to the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas lights. It was cold (44 degrees) and rainy today so my daddy bundled me up inside his hoodie. We saw lots of missionaries there, which makes me wonder if my uncle, Elder David will be able to visit the Nashville Temple sometime during the Christmas season. We also heard some Christmas carols sung by a choir and saw nativities from all over the world.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Thanks to all the great hand-me-downs I receive, I have a pretty eclectic sense of style. One day I'm a Surfer Boy (thanks cousin Harrison), the next I'm feeling a little preppy (thanks aunt Julia), and sometimes I'm a Skater Boy (thanks D.I.). Check me out.
Saturday, December 2, 2006
So I guess there's this weird game old people play with their blogs where you "tag" someone and they have to write six things about themselves that no one knows. I personally think tag is a little juvenile, but here it goes.
1. I still have my foreskin. Some people tried to talk me out of keeping it (I'm looking at you Joy and Mama D - or as I like to call you, the uncircumcised of heart), but I like it.
2. I once went a full 3 days without pooping. The ensuing blowout was spectacular. My parents almost had to repaint the walls.
3. Sometimes, I wait to pee until they have my diaper off and aren't paying attention. It's a little silly, I know, but man, you should see my parents faces when I clear the changing table and hit the floor. That's funny. No, capital F, Funny.
4. I like my dad better than my mom. Don't tell her though, she still thinks I love them both the same.
5. I think that Descartes' Cogito ergo sum is largely misunderstood and is more profound in its larger context of a proof for the existence of deity.
6. I really like that boobahs show. It's bumbly.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Everytime time I cross my eyes and look like this, my mom and dad tell me I'm "special." And according to this site, I really am! How many of you are there?
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Friday, November 24, 2006
I had so much fun with my Aunt Marie in Utah. We took naps together, went shopping, had a sleepover, and saw my very first movie. She picked out my outfits and even gave me a bath. She really likes to use a lot of soap. I may have almost drowned, but at least I got super clean.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Monday, November 13, 2006
Here are some of my favorite things to do:
1. Taking baths
2. Sitting in my Bumbo seat and looking around
3. Looking at myself in the mirror while swinging
4. Taking naps
5. Watching Baby Einstein while sitting in my bouncy chair (you can see my brain expanding)