- Santa Claus himself. The best part was that my mommy didn't have to pay to take a photo of him and he gave me three suckers.
- A horse drawn carriage.
- Lots and lots of dogs. Prescott is a very dog-friendly city.
- The Grinch, although I didn't take a photo with him because my mom is too cheap.
- Freedom Freddie. Aunt Re Re's friend Ashley (and future roommate) took me to say HI. He gave me a sticker.
- Two guys singing and dancing (quite seriously) to Michael Jackson's tunes. I gave them two quarters for their efforts.
Every where we went, people were giving me free stuff: balloons, candy, a jingle bell to wear around my neck, candy canes decorated like reindeer, gingerbread men, etc. It was so much fun. Whenever I didn't want to move on to the next booth, I simply used my expert skills in passive aggression (much to my mom's complete horror): I would quietly and calmly lie down in the middle of the road and refuse to move. This technique bought me five extra minutes at the booth with all the puppies.