Monday, August 4, 2008

California 2008

Its hard to believe another year of California has come and gone. Here I am at the beach last year and here I am at the beach two years ago. This year was a little more difficult for my parents since I wasn't in utero or simply crawling... I was walking, running, rolling, skipping, and NOT caring whether I recognized any of the other people around me. Wandering away from my mom and dad was my number one favorite activity, followed by collecting rocks with my Grandma and Zanya. I didn't like the beach so much ("NO BEACH" is my new favorite phrase along with "No want it") but I really enjoyed the time spent at the KOA with all my cousins. I owe the Dunyon family a BIG thank you for making this trip possible for my family and letting us crash on your site. You guys are awesome. Check out some photos from our quick trip...

1 comment:

Kirk said...

We are so jealous. We love the pictures. We just want to see your mom with baby brother in utero. thanks for sharing. DEARDENS