Saturday, May 26, 2007

And the Bleef Goes On




Instead of picking bleef with little babies like myself, Big D and little c ought to do something productive- like start making playmates for me. In fact, I am providing evidence that little Baby Girl Nielson would make a very attractive... serial killer? No, a very attractive little girl. I'll even go so far as to suggest some good names for her. How about Rosa Parks Nielson. Or Harriet Tubman John-Nielson. Oprah Nielson?

And I don't just want one playmate. I need at least two. Maybe little Baby Boy Singer could join us. Perhaps Jen and Phil could name him Frederick Douglass Singer. William Edward Burghardt Du Bois Clark-Singer has a nice ring to it.

So get started, folks. My parents say making babies is fun and I need someone other than Brody to play with. We spend so much time together, people are starting to say we look alike. Crazy.