Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kissing Cousins

So I was reading up the other day on that California Supreme Court decision that recognizes a right for gay people to get married, because. . . you know. . . I like to keep up with the kind of world that I am going to grow up in. I found this article that links that decision to other marriage restrictions - like the one forbidding cousins to marry. No offense to my other cute cousins, but if we were allowed to "keep it in the family," I'd want to marry Zanya. She comes from a good family (unlike the rest of you hoodlums), she's super cute, she's quiet when I'm too loud, she never steals my Dora doll, the babies would be so cute we'd hardly notice the tail and webbed toes and we already have a good picture for our wedding announcements. Maybe we'll be able to elope to California...

2 comments:

Dan and Jan said...

What a cute couple!

The Burtons said...

That is the CUTEST picture ever. The kids look so happy, and the lighting is great too. Someone is a great photographer! That is fine by us if you want to go to Cali, just send us an invitation!